How do you keep your computer clean? you may need Computer Cleaning Service.
Computers are expensive, and with all major purchases you probably want to protect your investment. Luckily, it is not difficult to keep your computer clean, healthy and in good working order.
When dealing with computers, dust isn’t just unattractive—it can potentially destroy parts of your computer. By cleaning your computer regularly, you can help to-keep it working properly and avoid expensive repairs.
A dirty keyboard doesn’t look nice and can cause your keyboard to not work properly.
Dust, food, liquid, and other particles can get stuck underneath the keys, which can prevent them from working properly.
Check your owner’s manual to see if the manufacturer has provided you with instructions for your specific keyboard. If so,
follow them. If not, the following steps are basic cleaning tips that can help keep your keyboard clean.
- Unplug the keyboard from the USB or PS/2 port. If the keyboard is plugged into the PS/2 port, you will need to shut down the computer before unplugging it.(Computer Cleaning Service)
- Turn the keyboard upside down, and gently shake it to remove dirt and dust.
- Use a can of compressed air to clean between the keys.
- Moisten a cotton cloth or paper towel with rubbing alcohol, and use it to clean the tops of the keys. Do not pour alcohol or any other liquid directly onto the keys.
- Reconnect the keyboard to the computer once it is dry. If you are connecting it to a PS/2 port, you will need to connect it before turning on the computer or Computer Cleaning Service
If you spill liquid on the keyboard, quickly shut down the computer and disconnect the keyboard and turn it upside down to allow the liquid to drain.If the liquid is sticky, you will need to hold the keyboard on its side under running water inheritor sticky liquid away. Then turn the keyboard upside down to drain for two days before reconnecting it. The keyboard may not be repairable at this point, but rinsing the sticky liquid off of it is the only chance for it to be usable again. The best way to avoid this situation is to keep drinks away from the computer area.
Cleaning the mouse
There are two main types of mice: optical and mechanical. Each is cleaned in basically the same way, although the mechanical mouse requires a bit more work.
·Optical mice require no internal cleaning because there aren’t any rotating parts; however, they can get sticky over time as dust collects near the light emitter. This can cause erratic cursor movement or prevent the mouse from working properly.
Mechanical mice are especially susceptible to dust and particles that can accumulate inside the mouse, which can make it difficult to track—or move—properly. If the mouse pointer does not move smoothly, the mouse may need to be cleaned.
Before you clean your mouse, check the owner’s manual to see if the manufacturer has provided you with instructions for your specific mouse. If so, follow those instructions. If not, the following steps are basic cleaning tips that will help keep your mouse clean.
- Unplug the mouse from the USB or PS/2 port. If the mouse is plugged into the PS/2 port, you will need to shut down the computer before unplugging it.
- Moisten a cotton cloth with rubbing alcohol, and use it to clean the top and bottom of the mouse.
- If you have a mechanical mouse, remove the tracking ball by turning the ball-cover ring counterclockwise. Then clean the tracking ball and the inside of the mouse with a cotton cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol.
- Let all of the parts dry before reassembling and reconnecting the mouse. If you are connecting it to a PS/2 port, you will need to connect it before turning on the computer or Computer Cleaning Service
If you want to give the mouse a quick cleaning, place it on a clean white sheet of paper and move the mouse back and forth. Some of the dust and particles should rub off onto the paper.
Dirt, fingerprints, and dust can make your computer screen difficult to read; however, it’s easy to clean your screen when needed. Although there are monitor-cleaning kits you can buy, they may damage your monitor if they are designed for a different type of monitor. For example, a monitor cleaner that is designed for glass screens may not work with some no glass LCD screens. The safest method is simply to use a soft clean cloth moistened with water.
Do not use glass cleaner to clean a monitor. Many screens have anti-glare coatings that can be damaged by glass cleaner.
- Turn off the computer.
- Unplug the monitor from the power. If you are using a laptop, unplug the laptop.
- Use a soft clean cloth moistened with water to wipe the screen clean
Do not spray any liquids directly onto the screen. The liquid could leak into the monitor and damage the internal components.
NiTM is expertise in digitalising every business into an opportunity to expedite your business productivity. We partner with you to achieve your digital ambitions and make this a reality.
Please Call us for All IT Support @ +65 9018 6633
It would be my pleasure to demonstrate our capabilities and show you the unique features of our products and services would benefit your Company.
You will immediately see the advantages. If it is more convenient for you ,
I am also available to come to your facility.
Please call us or email us to set an appointment at your convenience. I will make efficient use of your time to show how we can assist you in meeting your
Specific requirements and the significant savings you can realize by working with NiTM.
Please let me know if any interested on this products